Technical Support Specialist
RescueGroups.org is a small nonprofit organization that makes a big difference in the world of animal rescue. We are seeking a talented and driven individual to help provide our organizations with the best RescueGroups.org experience possible!
RescueGroups.org is hiring a Technical Support Specialist to respond to support requests from our community. This individual will be responsible for triaging and responding to support tickets, and updating our Knowledge Base. This is a remote, part-time, contract position. This position will have the following responsibilities:
- Respond to all support requests within our established SLAs
- Encourage use of the community resources, feature requests, and other tools
- Review, edit, research, and answer questions posted by the community
- Be willing to tackle other tasks or projects as assigned
The right person for this position will have the following skill set:
- Solid knowledge of RescueGroups.org services
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to learn new tools
- Energetic, independent, and self-directed person who likes a challenge
- Excellent writing skills
- Technically capable and comfortable with phrases like domain management and site administration
- A knowledge seeker who is excited to learn and share knowledge with others
- A team player who is patient and possesses empathy
- Bonus points for experience with Atlassian products and website management
Join our team!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Your experience with RescueGroups.org services and features. Be specific about what services you have used recently and to what extent.
- Any work limitations you have now or in the near future, such as days of the week you are not available and the number of hours you can provide per day.
Please note, you may not immediately receive a response from us. We will either contact you to request more information, or we will email you to let you know that the position has been filled.