The RescueGroups.org Online Forms Service comes with a free 3 month trial.
The Online Forms Service makes processing online applications easier.
The Online Forms service allows you to create and place online forms (adoption, foster, etc) on any website. This service is included with the RescueGroups.org Website Service.
With the Online Forms service, your volunteers, such as an adoption coordinator, can review a form and add comments, and volunteers can change the status of the submitted forms to reflect where they are in the process. Volunteers can get email alerts when a form is completed and submitted.
Here are some of the major benefits to using the RescueGroups.org Online Forms Service:
- The entire form (questions and answers) stays on your website.
- Volunteers are immediately alerted (via email) when a form is completed.
- You can choose to either receive just an alert or an email with the form contents.
- We keep submitted forms indefinitely.
- You can easily add comments to a form, change the status of a form, assign the form to a volunteer to follow up, and track the progress of the form!
- You can capture contact information automatically and have it added to the forms.
- You can have your applicants added automatically as Contacts.
You can create as many forms as you need for your organization. Some common forms are Adoption Applications, Foster Applications, and Volunteer Applications.
Free 3-month trial!
The Online Forms service comes with a free 3-month trial.
Show your forms (adoption, foster applications, etc) on any website
You can add the Online Forms to any website that supports the iFrame code. Most website content engines support the iFrame HTML tag.
There's no limit to the number of questions you can add to your online form.
You can easily look up past submitted forms.
Security roles to control access
Each major job function has a role in the RescueGroups.org services. That means that you can grant only the access that a volunteer or staff member needs in order to do their job.
Volunteers can assist with processing forms
You can grant role restricted access to your volunteers to assist with processing forms. You can add comments, assign forms to volunteers, and track where you are in the processing of submitted forms..
No limits on forms, storage or bandwidth
We do not limit or restrict on the number of forms, amount of storage or amount of bandwidth you use.
Here is a short example. You can customize the CSS to match your website.