Over the years, Rescuegroups.org has learned of a common issue facing all rescues. That is recruiting, training, and maintaining volunteers. Unfortunately, because there is a high-rate of volunteer turnover, rescue tasks are either not being done consistently or aren't being done at all.
To assist our clients, we are rolling out a new service, and have brought onboard Rescuegroups.org Virtual Assistants. RescueGroups.org Virtual Assistants can assist your organization with various tasks such as:
- Creating online forms
- Managing Submitted Forms
- Answering email and voicemail
- Adding the animal's vet records to their online journals
- Processing Adoptions online
- Registering microchips
- Creating and sending newsletters
- Adding events or news to your RescueGroups.org website
- Content writing, including animal bios
- Content migration
- RescueGroups.org Website Setup
- Website design services
- Search Engine Optimization
Basically, whatever rescue task(s) you need a volunteer to do, our Rescuegroups.org Virtual Assistants may be able to help.
If you would like to take advantage of our Virtual Assistants program, please submit a Rescuegroups.org ticket and outline which task(s) you need performed, and how often. Then a Rescuegroups.org Virtual Assistant will contact you to discuss specifics and provide you with a quote.
It is our desire to assist all rescues to solve this common dilemma. Please let us know how we can assist you.